Used Car Buyer's Guide
Good As New
In 2013, nearly 41.25 million used cars were sold, up from 40.5 million in 2012*.
Slightly used is the new "new", and readers in your market are looking to buy today. The 2014 Used Car Buyer's Guide from Content That Works strikes a chord with readers who are looking for the best used car deals and the how-to knowledge to keep their rides on the road running smooth (and looking good) and with the companies who want to reach them.
Click on the link to the left to download a low-resolution pdf of the issue, a visual aid that can help grab advertisers’ attention fast.
*CNW Market Research, Bandon, Ore.
In this issue:
- How to Deal With a Mechanic
- Truck Maintenance 101
- A Healthy Car Care Timeline
- Power Up You Batter
- 'Top Gear' Host Adam Ferrara
- Top Tips for a Cleaner Car
- Keeping Up Appearances
- Green Machine, No Hybrid Required
- To Aftermarket Add-ons for 2013 …and More!
Matthew M. F. Miller